- Combat inflammation-studies suggest that a compound called resveratol has anti-inflammatory properties that aid in lowering harmful chronic inflammation
- Rich in antioxidants-grapes have high levels of polyphenols which are antioxidants shown to reduce oxidative stress and inflammation
- Benefit heart health-theres a plant-antioxidant compound called flavonoids in the skins of grapes used to make wine that can lower the risk of heart failure and improve blood pressure
- Promote longevity-maybe from the relaxation effects and supposed belief that people who drink in moderation tend to have healthier behaviors
- Promote healthy gut bacteria-can improve metabolic syndrome markers in people with obesity
- Benefit mental health-can lower the risk of Alzheimer’s due to the flavanols in wine that protect the bodies cells that support healthy blood vessels which is a key benefit that can improve blood flow to the brain and prevent plaque from developing
If you have ever considered a wine club be sure to take advantage of this deal. It’s the 30th anniversary of the The California Wine Club so let’s celebrate and get a good deal at the same time. Be sure to use code 1990 before June 30 for 30% off. I like The California Wine Club because they give opportunity to small family wineries and because of the wide wine club levels available. You can see all the options here.And just remember to always consume in moderation.