- Breaks down food waste, typically by drying, grinding, and cooling it - Takes much less time than traditional composting - Drying the compost includes heating it to around 160 degrees as the compost is turned to make sure it is aerated and thoroughly sterilized.
- Yes! - Much more user-friendly than having to manage a large pile of compost in your backyard - Brings the compost indoors - Allows for minimal food waste
- No - They are odorless - Unlike outdoor composts that do smell very, very much
1. Vitamix FoodCycler 2. Farmhouse Kitchen Compost Bin for Kitchen Counter 3. Bamboozle Food Compost Bin, Indoor Food Composter for Kitchen (Natural)
1. BelleMark Kitchen Compost Bin 2. Glasdon Nexus 13G Food Waste Compost Bin
There are plenty of great options when it comes to indoor composting! Whether you choose electric or otherwise, recycling your kitchen scraps is a great way to take care of your food waste and put it to good use.