It’s the topic of conversation lately and I’ve tried many of them. But are they safe? We can answer that question when we know what ingredients in hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer was first introduced in 1966 in medical settings such as hospitals and healthcare offices. And then popularized in the early 1990’s. According to Pharmacy Today, 91% of children 0-5 yrs have been exposed by drinking or inhaling the product by mistake. This is due to the appealing scent like apple, vanilla or citrus. And children 6-12 yrs had consumed the product intentionally. These products should always be used with caution and under the supervison of an adult.Continue reading “INGREDIENTS IN HAND SANITIZER-are they safe?”
The name collagen comes from the greek (kolla) meaning glue and (gen) meaning producing. There are many scientific studies done and different types of collagen that have been identified. You can read more and find many scientific facts here about collagen. The medical uses are: cardiac applications, cosmetic surgery, bone grafts, tissue regeneration, wound healing and reconstructive surgical uses. But Plant Collagen the one that I’m talking about is different. Please read on….
Product Overview:Plant Collagen is an organic superfood mix that supports and boosts skin health with 6 organic ingredients from around the world. It protects natural collagen inside your body, replenishes skin and improves skin texture and elasticity. It does not contain any collagen and is 100% plant based. It tastes best when combined wth coffee and has a dominate vanilla smell. I’ve been using it for one month now and I feel so good. My skin is clear and looks more vibrant. Plant Collagen is great for anyone and can be used anytime throughout the day due to its mild flavor. It has also been reported by some users that it can minimize fine lines and wrinkles while hydrating the skin.
You Are Never Too Old To Be Young
What does this mean to you? I’m reminded of this message daily as I struggle with an aging body. I glance at the message written on the pretty purple sticker sent to me by yoursuper. It’s a great reminder that there is always something we can be doing to improve our health naturally. I recommend daily exercise, a healthy diet, organic supplements and good sleep. All of these have a direct impact on the health and texture of skin. As young as 20, our bodies have already slowed down the production of collagen and we can start helping to support collagen now.
=>>Improve your skin from within try Plant Collagen<<=
=>>Boost your natural collagen<<=
- Product: Plant Collagen Organic Superfood Mix
- Key Values: Certified Organic, Non-GMO, 100% Plant Based, Gluten Free, No Additives, No Glyphosate, No Sweeteners, No Stevia, No Fillers, Soy Free, Dairy Free
- Price: $34.90/5.3 oz single mix or $109.90 (3) plant mixes bundle which includes recipe e-book and Plant Collagen mug
- Return Policy: 30 day money back guarantee
- Earn double reward points
- Cusotmize every order
- Skip orders anytime
- Receive a delivery every 30 days
- Cancel anytime after 3 orders
- You are never out of yoursuper powders
Be rest assured though that you can always contact customer support 7 days per week at yoursuper for help with orders or questions at (213) 550-5532 or email@example.com
Giving back is one important task for yoursuper so every mix ordered they match with one lifesaving Plumpy Nut food bar to feed those in need (1:1). I wrote an article about the charity Action Against Hunger that is saving lives and supported by yoursuper. You can read that article by clicking here. I have also started a fundraiser for Action Against Hunger that you can access here to learn more. Yoursuper has donated over 380,000 Plumpy Nut bars to help feed those in need and undernourished.
=>>EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY<<=
Only 6 powerful organic ingredients from around the world
- Tocos-this ingredient helps to protect natural collagen and comes from Thailand. It prevents signs of aging with skin supporting antioxidants and essential amino acids. It also helps support hydration.
- Pea Protein-this popular ingredient is from Belgium and contains all 9 amino acids including glycine and hydroxyproline. It supports the body with the organic ability to produce natural collagen.
- Tremella-an antioxidant mushroom product from China that increases the body level of hyaluronic acid helping to keep skin hydrated, support cell regeneration and improve skin texture.
- Lucuma-it looks like a mango fruit and is a superfood from Peru packed with essential vitamins and minerals including beta carotene to support skin health. It’s also known as the Gold of the Incas.
- Vanilla-real organic vanilla powder from Madagascar with rich vitamins and minerals offering many healthy skin benefits.
- Aloe Vera-from a volcanic island in China this deep green succulent is full of beauty benefits. It can clean the gut, supports digestion and regenerates the skin. It has rich antioxidant, amino acid and antibacterial benefits.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information on Plant Collagen:There are 21 calories per 2 teaspoon serving size. There are generous amounts of vitamin B in this product: B6 12%, B1 11% and B3 4% daily value. It is recommended to store in a cool dry place.
How to use Plant Collagen:It’s so easy to use Plant Collagen by yoursuper. Mix 2 teaspoons into any of your favorite breakfast favorites like oatmeal, coffee or a smoothie. I mix into my coffee daily. There are many recipes available by download when you purchase Plant Collagen. I have my recipe download and its easy to use and the recipes are amazing. Check out my video here!! Related content:
- You can read my article here about Magic Mushroom
- You can read my article here about Moon Balance
- You can read my article here about Super Greens
- You can read my article here about Plant Collagen
Conclusion:I’m so thrilled to share this amazing organic superfood Plant Collagen powder with you. I’ve been using it for about one month now on a daily basis. I only use 1 teaspoon and I’ve seen improvements already. I like the flavor, the smell and the results have been beyond expectation. I highly recommend Plant Collagen and the amazing powders that they have created just for us. Please give Plant Collagen by yoursuper a try and let me know what you think in the comments below. If you have a pre-existing health condition, be sure to consult your doctor. When you use the links on this page to make a purchase I may get a small commission and you may get a great bargain. It’s a win-win all around. Full disclosure. The information contained in this website is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a doctor.
The Moringa tree is known as one of the most nutritious trees available. It’s used almost entirely due to its rich antioxidant qualities and includes most of the essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. So what is Moringa in exactly? Let’s find out but first let’s find out what it is.Continue reading “WHAT IS MORINGA IN?”
Wow…a sweetener that is healthy for you. I’m so excited that I had to share as soon as I learned of it. I’m sure you may have heard of it since some of you are superfood pros. It’s called Lucuma! So what is Lucuma? All the way from South America specifically from Chile, Peru and Ecuador. It kinda looks like a mango and is a staple of the Incas. The super fruit grows on a tree in the Sapotacease family and the official name is Pouteria lucuma. Pronounced loo-ku-mah.Continue reading “WHAT IS LUCUMA-the Gold of the Incas”