Have you heard of meatloaf minis? I’m so excited about sharing this recipe for Simple Keto Meatloaf Minis. They can be made many different ways but I have my favorite recipe to share with you. The kids big and small will love these keto meatloaf mini bites served with my healthy green bean mushroom saute. We don’t eat much red meat in our home but you can make with ground beef too.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. When you use the links on this page to make a purchase I may get a small commission and you may get a great bargain.
Ingredients for my Simple Keto Meatloaf Minis
- 1 lb Ground Turkey (not too lean because it gets dry-I used 85% lean)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened ketchup (unsweetened ketchup-I used Primal Kitchen)
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dehydrated onions (I use the family favorite Lipton but you can use fresh garlic and chopped onions)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
For sauce garnish on top:
- 1/4 low carb ketchup
- 1 tsp mustard
Directions for my Simple Keto Meatloaf Minis
- Gather ingredients
- Beat egg in large bowl first
- Mix all ingredients together, egg, ground turkey or beef, ketchup, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, dehydrated onions, coconut flour
- Spoon into muffin pan
- Bake 35 minutes
- Cool for 5 minutes
When you use the links on this page to make a purchase I may get a small commission and you may get a great bargain. It’s a win-win all around. Full disclosure.
Healthy Foodie Keto Tips for Success
Besides the basic Keto Diet guidelines, here are some additional tips that you may not have considered. I highly recommend finding a plan to support your efforts and be sure you’re doing the Keto Diet correctly. I have never been a big dieter but I’m sharing these tips here for you to help you be successful. And always consult with a doctor especially if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
- Plan Meals-if you plan out your meals then you will be prepared and have keto friendly meals ready to go
- Check Food Labels-be sure to check labels for low carbs and no added sugars
- Use a Meal Delivery Service-you may want to start with a meal delivery service to aid in getting yourself on the right track. Here is a short list of Meal Delivery Services that have Keto options: Trifecta, PlateJoy, Purple Carrot, or Freshly
- Exercise-try these exercises here in my article Top Home Exercises
- Use Healthy Frozen Keto Meals-Pop in the oven and you have a quick Keto meal to stick with the plan
- Eat Less and Smaller Portion Sizes
- Use supplements such as MCT oil, whey, or creatine. Find more supplement details here.
- Shop at Health Food Stores such as Sprouts for many keto options
- Test Ketone levels with a testing kit by clicking here or on the below photo
Nutritional Information for my Simple Keto Meatloaf Minis
Simple Keto Meatloaf Minis Facts
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Makes 21 mini servings
Calories: 61 per serving
Total Fat: 3.3g
Total Carb: 3.3g
Simple Keto Meatloaf Minis
- 1 lb Ground Turkey not lean
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Ketchup
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbls Dehydrated Onion
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Ketchup
- 1 tsp Mustard
- Gather IngredientsBeat egg in large bowlMix all ingredients togetherSpoon into muffin panBake 35 minutesCool 5 minutes
I hope you enjoy this recipe for simple keto meatloaf minis. They are easy to serve and easy to make. Please comment below and leave me a rating. I would love to hear from you!!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. When you use the links on this page to make a purchase I may get a small commission and you may get a great bargain. It’s a win-win all around. Full disclosure. The information contained in this website is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a doctor.
Get your FREE healthy lifestyle checklist. Make healthy living a habit!