Simple, quick and easy describes this tasty white chocolate cranberry fudge. I love that there is a healthy touch by adding the delicious cranberries. They are gluten free and require only 6 ingredients. All you need is a spatula, parchment paper, 8 x 8 pan, microwave and glass bowl. During the holidays, serve these fudge bars and they will be gone in no time.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. When you use the links on this page to make a purchase I may get a small commission and you may get a great bargain. It’s a win-win all around. Please support my page and I can continue to provide great tips, recipes, reviews and lifestyle advice.
Health Benefits of Cranberries
Cranberries are consumed by many for a lot of reasons, most especially because of their health benefits. It is composed of carbs and fiber, making it a rich source of vitamins and minerals. One of its well-known benefits is its anti-cancer and UTI prevention effects. Additionally, cranberries are tasty and also:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves eyesight
- Lessens the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Helps improve gut health
- Reduces bile acids linked to colon and gastrointestinal cancers
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Helps prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Lessens the risk of urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Reduces risk of oral cancerAids in weight loss
- Strengthens immune systemSlows cancer progression
- Supports post-menopausal health (for women)
- Reduces risk of prostate cancer (for men)
Did you know you can purchase cranberry supplements in powder, capsules, gummies and tablets? Learn more click here!
Ingredients for White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
2-12 oz bags of white chocolate chips or candy melts
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups dried cranberries
1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt
Favorite Christmas sprinkles
If you would like to add some healthy superfood powders, try adding 1 tablespoon Moon Balance or Forever Beautiful to compliment the flavors in the White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge.
Directions for White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper
Step 1: Place the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each. Continue until chips are melted and texture is smooth and creamy.
Step 2: Mix in the vanilla extract and salt.
Step 3: Fold in the cranberries until completely mixed into the chocolate mixture.
Step 4: Add the mixture to the prepared pan and spread evenly.
Step 5: Top the fudge with sprinkles pressing them gently into the top of the fudge.
Step 6: Place fudge in the fridge or freezer until completely firm.
Step 7: Cut the fudge into 1” squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information for White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
Favorite White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge Facts
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minutes
Total Chill Time: 30 minutes
Makes about 12 servings of cut squares
Notes and Substitutions
Top with extra dried cranberries or add pistachios, shaved coconut or shaved almonds
Leftover cranberry fudge can be stored in to fridge for a week. Or stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
For birthday party, add colorful sprinkles instead of Christmas
Enjoy this easy white chocolate cranberry fudge recipe. It will be a popular delight at your next holiday gathering or party.
Other Cranberry Recipes:
Easy White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
- 2 12 oz bags White Chocolate Chips
- 1 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 cups Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper
- Step 1: Place the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each. Continue until chips are melted and texture is smooth and creamy.
- Step 2: Mix in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Step 3: Fold in the cranberries until completely mixed into the chocolate mixture.
- Step 4: Add the mixture to the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Step 5: Top the fudge with sprinkles pressing them gently into the top of the fudge.
- Step 6: Place fudge in the fridge or freezer until completely firm.
- Step 7: Cut the fudge into 1” squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.
Get your FREE healthy lifestyle checklist. Make healthy living a habit!
3 thoughts on “Easy White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge”
I like the special touch that cranberries give to this recipe. And it makes me emotional because it reminds me of my mom. She was not very good at cooking. But she learned this recipe and every time we visted her, she would make it for us.
Thanks for including pictures of the process. It makes me want to follow your recipe even more.
Thanks Paolo! I’m glad you found my recipe and enjoy it. Please do follow me and join my email list here: https://aw16df72.aweb.page/p/8…
I tried this recipe and all of my guests loved it!!