Here are some great healthy avocado salad recipes from some of my talented chef friends. You may also recognize my healthy quinoa avocado salad and avocado chickpea salad recipe with salmon that I shared with you recently. Enjoy this roundup of the 10 best healthy avocado salad recipes.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. When you use the links on this page to make a purchase I may get a small commission and you may get a great bargain. It’s a win-win all around. Support my page and I can continue to provide great tips, recipes, reviews and lifestyle advice. Ask me how by clicking here!
My List of 10 Healthy Avocado Salad Recipes
Healthy Quinoa Avocado Salad
Chicken and Avocado Salad with Lime and Cilantro
Zucchini Avocado Salad
Hearts of Palm Salad with Avocado
Prawn Mango Avocado Salad
Avocado Egg Salad
Vegan Greek Chickpea Salad
Steak Salad Recipe with Homemade Avocado Cilantro Lime Honey Dressing
Berry Avocado Salad
Avocado and Chickpea Salad Recipe with Salmon
10 Best Healthy Avocado Salad Recipes
1. Healthy Quinoa Avocado Salad
Avocado is the base for this delicious quinoa avocado feta salad. It’s loaded with fresh healthy ingredients and is perfect for a main dish along with toasted pita bread. Many variations can be added to appeal to every salad lover trying it out.
recipe from kalynskitchen.com
2. Chicken and Avocado Salad with Lime and Cilantro
This low-carb Chicken and Avocado Salad with Lime and Cilantro is a great year-round salad with the perfect combination of flavors. And if you’re not a cilantro fan, see my suggestion for making this without cilantro!
recipe from theforkedspoon.com
3. Zucchini avocado salad with garlic herb dressing and roasted chickpeas
This zucchini avocado salad with garlic herb dressing and roasted chickpeas is a lean mean green detoxing machine! This salad has changed the way I look at zucchini. Until this salad I had never tried raw zucchini.
recipe from veggieinspired.com
4. Hearts of Palm Salad with Avocado
This Hearts of Palm Salad with avocado, tomatoes, and a Simple Lemon Vinaigrette needs just a few ingredients and a few minutes to make. The flavor payoff, however, is huge!
recipe from flavourandsavour.com
5. Prawn Mango Avocado Salad
This simple refreshing Prawn Mango Avocado Salad with Lemon Lime Dressing and prawns or shrimp can be on your table in 15 minutes! This post includes tips for how to peel prawns and how to choose an avocado.
recipe from evolvingtable.com
6. Avocado Egg Salad
This classic Spring and Summer dish just got a flavor makeover with this Avocado Egg Salad recipe! Hard-boiled eggs are mixed together with creamy avocado, mayonnaise, dill, and fresh lemon juice to make one of the BEST and EASIEST low-carb picnic dishes
recipe from occasionallyeggs.com
7. Vegan Greek Chickpea Salad
This vegan greek chickpea salad is the perfect way to highlight late summer produce like cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, and herbs. Topped with a light lemon dressing it’s a great light dinner or packed lunch.
recipe from courtneyssweets.com
8. Steak Salad Recipe with Homemade Avocado Cilantro Lime Honey Dressing
A filling Steak Salad with with grilled veggies, ripe avocado, and a homemade cilantro lime dressing. Love steak, but need more salad in your life? This Steak Salad Recipe with Homemade Avocado Cilantro Lime Honey Dressing is the perfect recipe for your meal plan!
recipe from eatthegains.com
9. Berry Avocado Salad
A perfect easy & light end of summer dish, this Berry Avocado Salad with Creamy Matcha Dressing packs the nutrients & is paleo, vegan, dairy free, & Whole30 approved!
10. Avocado and Chickpea Salad Recipe with Salmon
This Avocado and Chickpea Salad Recipe with Salmon is super easy to make. It has a healthy nutritional value such as high in protein and fiber in this delicious recipe. Perfect to share for a complete meal with the entire family.
Health Benefits of Avocado
Below are some health benefits of avocados that contain over 20 vitamins and minerals.
- Lowers cancer risk-Due to the folate levels there are studies proving lower risk of prostate and colon cancers.
- Improves blood pressure-Due to its high potassium which is more than a banana.
- Reduces arthritis-There are limited studies on this but the oil extracts from avocado can help due it containing vitamin E which is an anti-inflammatory.
- Helps with weight loss-Due to high fiber avocados can help contribute to weight loss. Click here for my article on fiber.
- Lowers inflammation-Due to its high mono-unsaturated oleic acid which is a heart healthy fatty acid and it has Vitamin E and Vitamin K.
- Controls blood sugar-Since avocado is low in carbs it helps maintain blood sugar levels.
- Improve eye health-Due its powerful antioxidant properties including lutein and zeaxanthin.
Enjoy this collection of 10 healthy avocado salad recipes from some great chefs! Avocado is a tasty addition to salads and bowls. Avocado is loaded with protein and healthy fats.