I’m so excited that Prime Day is here for 2020. I’ve been hoping for something fun and exciting to come along. So what is Prime Day? Prime Day is a 48 hour event with over a million deals worldwide for Prime members at Amazon. Not a prime member? No worries! Use this link to become a Prime member today and take advantage of all the great deals.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please click here to join me and take advantage of all the great deals!!
Get a jumpstart on holiday gift giving and take advantage of all the great deals. Be sure to follow my healthy choices guide for the best ideas for making healthy choices on Prime Day 2020.
Last year the most purchased items on Prime Day were avocados, Fire TV Stick and Echo. Who would’ve thought avocados? But I’m so glad because I know the health benefits and you can read about them by clicking here to read my article WHAT IS AVOCADO-a fruit or vegetable?.
Prime Day Benefits:
- Add the app to your phone and get App-exculsive benefits such as: preview Prime Day deals, Prime Day deal alerts, find items faster, track orders in real time and chat with customer service.
- Exclusive Prime member deals
- Early access device deals
- Host a watch aprty
- Support select small businesses and get $10 credit
Look for the little blue ribbon that says Prime Day deal that looks like this:
=>>Make the most of Prime Day 2020 and SAVE!<<=
Healthy Choices Guide to Prime Day 2020:
Health & Personal Care
- Save 50% on 23andMe Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service Kit
- Save up to 30% on Fitbit Versa 2, Versa Lite and Aria Air
- Save up to 30% on household essentials from Proctor & Gamble (P&G)
- Save up to 30% on ‘on the go’ snack bars and ready to drink beverages
- Save up to 20% on select products from Nature’s Bounty
- Save up to 20% on nutrition & wellness favorites from brands including Garden of Life, Culturelle and Dymatize
- Save up to 20% on Marpac white noise machines
- Save up to 25% on home air fresheners from brands including Finish, Air Wick, Woolite and Rid-X
- Save 15% on First Aid Only 299 All-Purpose First Aid Kit
- Save 20% on Scott washroom essentials
- Save up to 35% on select products from Orgain and read my article by clicking here
- Save 35% on customer favorite beverages from brands including Keurig, Crystal Light and more
- Save 30% or more on select pantry staples from Campbell’s, Izze’s, Planters, Quaker, RX Bar and more
Home & Kitchen savings
- Save up to 30% on Classic Brands, Furrino, and Sauder furniture
- Save up to 30% on Zinus furniture
- Save up to 30% on Casper mattresses
- Save up to 35% on Bissell floorcare
- Save up to 40% on kitchen essentials from Le Creuset, Pyrex, Corelle and more
- Save up to 50% on Instant Pot products
- Save up to 30% on Cuisinart appliances and cookware
- Save up to 37% on Ninja kitchen products
- Save up to 43% on Panasonic’s men’s grooming products
- Save more than 35% on Waterpik Counterop Aquarius products
- Save up to 55% on select oral care favorites from Crest
- Save up to 50% on select Conair products
- Save up to 50% on select men’s grooming favorites from Braun and Gillette
- Save 20% on skin care products from brands including Aquaphor, Coppertone, Eucerin and Nivea
- Save up to 40% on Premium Beauty hair and skin care appliances from top brands like BaBylissPro, ghd, Foreo, NuFace, Paul Mitchell, PMD Beauty, Rusk and T3
- Save up to 40% on Premium Beauty favorites from brands including Bioderma, Elemis, HAUS Laboratories by Lady Gaga, Mustela, Oribe, Redken and Stila
- Save 30% or more on Mario Badescu, Pureology, Nioxin, Philosophy, R+Co, Dermablend, Stila, BaBylisspRO, Glo Science, NuFace, PMD Beauty and many more Premium Beauty brands
College students can join Prime Student for 50% off and enjoy the benefits of Prime with a six-month trial
So now that you know WHAT IS PRIME DAY, please click here to join me and take advantage of all the great deals!!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. When you use the links on this page to make a purchase I may get a small commission and you may get a great bargain. It’s a win-win all around. Full disclosure.
The information contained in this website is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a doctor.