Just in time for the next holiday coming up. These healthy keto jarcuterie cups are perfect for any party and easy to make.
Healthy Keto Jarcuterie Cups
When I saw these cute charcuterie cups for the first time, I thought wow what a great idea! It’s so simple to just grab and go. They are healthy because you can add whatever ingredients you want and your guests will love them so much.
Ingredients for Keto Jarcuterie Cups
Breadsticks, broken in half, 4 per jar
String cheese, 1 per jar
Summer sausage sticks, 2 per jar
Colby jack cheese wedges, 2-4 per jar
Wee Brie wedges, 1-2 per jar
Ham, sliced thin & rolled, 2 pieces per jar
Turkey, sliced thin & rolled, 2 pieces per jar
Green pimento stuffed olives, 4 per jar
Small pickles, patted dry, 1 per jar
¼ cup mixed nuts per jar
¼ cup keto cheese & bacon chips
Blackberries, 2-3 per jar
How do you make a Jarcuterie?
Instructions for making a Keto Jarcuterie Cup
Scoop nuts and keto chips into the bottom of the jar
Place breadstick halves and string cheese in jar
Place one cheese wedge or two olives on the end of a toothpick and put it into the top of a summer sausage stick then add to the jar
Add in rolled ham and turkey
Add pickle and brie wedge
Place blackberries on top
Add additional cheese wedges or olives on toothpicks to fill space if needed
Serve & enjoy!
Kitchen Gadgets I Used and Recommend
Notes for Keto Jarcuterie Cups
Prep Time: 20-30 minutes
No Cook Time
Servings = 2 jars
- Prepare on a large board so they are easier to transport
- Add festive holiday styled toothpicks
- Make sure to add sweet and salty snacks in the jars! Candied walnuts, Parmesan crackers and fruits are a great mixture of sweet and salty
- Add the smaller items like almonds or nuts at the bottom of the jar first.
- Large food items can sit on top or be skewered onto long toothpick
- Keep wet snacks like olives and peppers away from the crunchy items to prevent soggy food. Add them to skewers so they don’t touch anything else
Check out these other recipes for the best charcuterie boards ideas:
Best Charcuterie Boards of 2022
Below is my list of the 5 Best Charcuterie Boards of 2022. They range from marble, wood, and marble with wood. The sizes also range from 12 x 6 to 16 x 11 depending on what your planning to do with your board choose the size that works best for you. For the charcuterie cups you may need the largest board so plan accordingly.
Enjoy these fun and healthy keto jarcuterie cups. They are easy to grab and go for parties or meetings. Be sure to prepare on a large board so they are easier to transport. Be creative and add festive toothpicks or different ingredients for picky eaters.
Healthy Keto Jarcuterie Cups
- 4 String cheese
- 1 Summer sausage sticks
- 2 Colby jack cheese wedges
- 2 Wee Brie wedges
- 2 each Ham and Turkey, sliced thin & rolled
- 2 Green pimento stuffed olives
- 2 Small pickles, patted dry
- .25 cup Mixed nuts
- .25 cup Keto cheese & bacon chips
- 2 Blackberries
Get your FREE healthy lifestyle checklist. Make healthy living a habit!