Are you looking for a knife set that won’t break the bank? Then look no further than the Hell’s Kitchen knife set. These kitchen knives come at a great price and offer excellent quality. They also feature a lifetime warranty.
Hell’s Kitchen knives are designed to last a lifetime. The blades are forged from high carbon steel and heat treated. This makes them ideal for cutting through tough foods such as steak or raw vegetables.
Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Block Knife Set
The Gordon Ramsay 6 Piece Knife Block Set with five knives is a great gift for a healthy foodie or culinary chef that really knows their stuff. Made from stainless steel, these knives have been created with expert precision to ensure high performance and feature tapered blades for sharpness to retain their cutting edge.
Product Overview for Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsey Knife Set
- Kitchen Knife collection by Gordon Ramsay for Royal Doulton
- Professional knives for everyday use. This comprehensive range of knives allows even the untrained cook to chop, slice, mince, and dice their way around the kitchen just like world-renowned chef Gordon Ramsay himself.
- Classic black ABS Handle, 3CR13 Blade.
- High performance and feature tapered blades for sharpness
- Filament block provides great counter display, ease of use and safe transport.
- Hand wash is recommend.
- Includes, 4.3″ Filament Block, 8″ Chef Knife, 8″ Bread Knife, 7″ Santoku Knife, 5″ Utility Knife, 3″ Pairing Knife
- Handles of the knifes are black while the knife block is grey
What is in the box?
- Filament Knife Block (Dark Grey)
- 8″ Chefs Knife
- 8″ Bread Knife
- 7″ Santoku Knife
- 5″ Utility Knife
- 3″ Paring Knife
Benefits of the Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Block Knife Set
Professional knives for everyday use. This comprehensive range of knives allows even the untrained cook to chop, slice, mince, and dice their way around the kitchen just like world-renowned chef Gordon Ramsay himself. The classic stainless steel bolster with full tang gives complete precision and strength in every motion. Complemented with two stanless steel rivets, the traditional black handle is perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
– Lifetime Warranty – If your knife breaks within the first year, we will replace it free of charge
– Made in England – Hand crafted by skilled artisans
– High Carbon Steel Blades – Forged from high carbon steel, these knives have an edge that lasts longer than other types of knives
– Heat Treatment Process – The blade is then heat treated to make it harder and more durable
– Premium Quality Materials – The handles are made from solid brass which has been polished to give a beautiful finish
– Easy To Clean – Dishwasher safe
– Lightweight – Only 5.5oz (150g)
– Durable – Will withstand years of use
– Safe – Non-Slip Grip
– Elegant Design
– Great Value
– Perfect Gift
– Ideal for any home chef
– Lifetime Guarantee
– Free Replacement if Broken Within 1 Year
Pros: slim knife holder for any size kitchen, made in England
Cons: can rust if put in dishwasher, handles are breakable
Are Gordon Ramsay’s Knives Good?
Absolutely! They’re not only stylish but functional too. You don’t need to worry about breaking a knife when you cut with them. And since they’re dishwasher safe, cleaning them up after dinner is a breeze.
How Do I Care for My Gordon Ramsay Knives?
Simply wipe the blade with a damp cloth. Never put your Gordon Ramsay knives in water or leave them soaking in a sink full of dirty dishes. You can piut in the dishwasher but it’s recommended to hand wash.
How Long Should I Keep my Gordon Ramsay Knives?
Your Gordon Ramsay knives should never be stored near moisture or extreme temperatures. Store them in a cool dry place where they won’t get bumped around. Also, avoid leaving them in direct sunlight as this could cause the blades to rust over time. Keep your knives for as long as they are productive and in good condition. Try using a knife sharpener for regular maintenance on knives.
Where Can I Buy Gordon Ramsay Knives?
You can find many different places online where you can buy Gordon Ramsay knives.
Or you can buy them here from Amazon.
How does Gordon Ramsay hold a knife?
Be sure to view this video for how to hold a knife and most importantly how Gordon Ramsey holds a knife.
I hope this review for Hell’s Kitchen Knife Set can answer some growing questions about knife sets. Be sure to checkout my other articles on knives; Best Henckels Steak Knives Best Steak Knife Sets Best Ceramic Knives
Please leave a comment if you have used any of these knives.