This peanut butter and jelly nibble board is perfect for big and little kids. Try using healthy organic ingredients to make your board the healthiest it can be. A nibble board is great for small gatherings or appetizers for two.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Nibble Board Ingredients
- Peanut butter or nut butter
- Assorted jellies or jams
- Apple slices
- Banana slices
- Toasted bread
- Roasted peanuts
Preparation Instructions PB & J Snack Nibble Board
- Spread the peanut butter over the surface of the board leaving an open space on each end
- Place dollops of jelly on top of the peanut butter
- Sprinkle on roasted peanuts
- Drizzle on honey
- Add pretzels, banana slices, toasted bread, and apple slices along the ends of the board
- Dip, share, and enjoy!
What snack goes well with peanut butter?
What goes in a sweet and salty charcuterie board?
I use mostly healthy ingredients. Fresh fruit, veggies, crackers, honey, cheese, salami, olives, and nuts are great served on a sweet and salty charcuterie board.
What do you put on a nibbles board?
A nibbles board has small portions and healthy choices. I like to use a gourmet selection of cheeses, meats, nuts, olives and fruits. Honey can be added to add some sweet and chipolte dip to add some spice.
Other Nibble Board Ideas
Holiday Butter Board
- Dried Cranberries
- Fresh Rosemary
- Pomagranate Seeds
Traditional Charcuterie Butter Board
- Figs and fig jam
- Almonds and Walnuts
- Fresh herbs such as mint, basil, parsley
- Aged sliced cheeses such as Merlot Bellavitano
- Salt flakes
Enjoy this recipe for a peanut butter and jelly nibble board. The big and little kids will enjoy the fun of dipping and snacking with this PB&J nibble board. Please comment below how you liike it.