Nibble boards are so popular. They are simple to make and so tasty. This healthy nibble board has healthy ingredients and is a perfect appetizer for two.
If you are asking, what is a nibble board, be sure to check out my article.
What is a Nibble Board?
I think they are similar to a charcuterie board, butter board or appetizer platter. But I think it’s a smaller sized board with smaller portions compared to the ingredient stuffed board with too many choices on it. It also might be a single serve board that might specialize in some gourmet selections. Thankfully it’s a bit of a healthy board to help promote healthy living.
What do you put on a Healthy Nibble Board?
I love the idea of a small nibble board that is themed and with smaller portions. I like to make a nibble board with veggies only or a nibble board with fruit selections only. Maybe you want to try a nibble board that just has some high quality chocolate desserts. For the meat lovers, try adding a charcuterie choice of meats and add some high quality cheeses. Top off the nibble board with a dollop of Irish butter or cucumber dip.
Ingredients for Healthy Nibble Board
- Gourmet olives in small ramekin
- Asparagus tips
- Irish Butter dallop
- Greenery such as rosemary or spinach leaves
- Crackers of choice (I always use gluten free)
- Spinach cucumber dip (I love the spinach one from Trader Joes but you can make your own)
How To Make A Nibble Board
- Choose a board or a pedestal stand here
- Slice the veggies, asparagus, radishes, cucumbers
- Choose a gourmet olive such as Olivia Olives and display in a ramekin
- Place the ramekin on the board
- Add a dallop of Irish butter and spinach dip
- Place other ingredients including crackers around as desired
Where do you buy a Nibble Board?
Enjoy this gourmet healthy nibble board and please leave a comment how you like it.
Healthy Nibble Board
Get your FREE healthy lifestyle checklist. Make healthy living a habit!