Do you eat your greens everyday? Most people do not consume enough greens daily so sometimes it’s necessary to supplement. I would love to tell you exactly how to supplement with greens and help you understand what is super greens powder.
The USDA recommends 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables daily. And if you are still reading here then I’m so excited that you have an interest because there’s an amazing powder from YourSuper that is one of my favorites. It’s a powerful powder called Super Green with only 6 organic ingredients that are so healthy for you. It is a healthy prebiotic, high in fiber, vitamins and minerals superfood. This superfood powder is also high in chlorophyll and micronutrients such as vitamin A, K, C, folate, iron, calcium, and potassium.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. When you use the links on this page to make a purchase I may get a small commission and you may get a great bargain. It’s a win-win all around. Support my page and I can continue to provide great tips, recipes, reviews and lifestyle advice. Ask me how by clicking here!
To learn more about Super Greens click here or read below. Be sure to use my discount code at checkout HEALTHYFOODIE to get 15% off. If you want to learn more about detox bundles go here.
Types of Greens
There are different types of greens all with different benefits. Here’s a short list of some of them:
- Barley Grass-made from the leaf of the barley plant, Hordeum vulgare. It is usually found as a juice, powder, or tablet.
- Wheatgrass-made from the the young grass of the wheat plant, Triticum aestivum. It is usually juiced or a powder.
- Matcha-a high grade green tea leaf that is ground into a powder to make hot tea
- Kale-a leafy green cruciferous vegetable belonging to the cabbage family, Brassica oleracea.
- Spinach-a dark leafy green belongs to the Amaranth family
- Collard-a dark green fan looking leaf veggie belongs to the Brassica oleracea like that of kale
- Microgreens-a tiny edible baby plant grown in a short time from the seeds of herbs and veggies
- Moringa-leaves from a fairly large tree also known as the drumstick tree with the flavor like spinach
- Spirulina-a non-toxic blue green algae that grows in both fresh and salt water and is referred to as cyanobacteria
- Chlorella-similar to spirulina but is green and grows in fresh water
Benefits of Consuming Greens Daily
- Longevity in life
- Sharper memory and protects brain
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Relieves stress
- Prevent diseases such as cancer and diabetes
- Stronger immune system
- Reduce risk of obesity
- Reduce risk of high blood pressure
- Supports bone health
- Supports optimal gut health
- Makes skin glow and radiate
- Reduces toxins
- Helps balance sugar levels
- Boost digestive enzymes
Learn more here about the 3 Best Super Greens Powders
- Product: SUPER GREENS POWDER Organic Superfood Mix
- Key Values: Healthy Prebiotic, High Fiber, Certified Organic, Non-GMO, 100% Plant Based, Gluten Free, No Additives, No Glyphosate, No Sweeteners, No Stevia, No Fillers, Soy Free, Dairy Free
- Price: $34.90/5.3 oz single mix or $119.00 (4) cans immunity bundle which includes recipe book
- Return Policy: 30 day money back guarantee
Giving back: For every mix sold, one packet of life-saving food called a plumpy nut bar is donated to children suffering from severe malnutrition through a partnership with Action Against Hunger. Check out my article here: Action Against Hunger.
Everyone deserves to be healthy-Learn How Here
Ingredients and Nutritional Information in Super Greens Powder
I’m especially excited about researching the 6 organic ingredients in Super Green powder from YourSuper.
- Wheatgrass (Germany)-helps with oxidative stress and boosts immunity and has vitamin A and E and powerful flavanoids and chlorophyll
- Barley Grass (Germany)-a superfood containing important B vitamins and calcium, iron and magnesium
- Moringa (Tanzania)-contains amino acids and all essential vitamins and minerals
- Baobab (Senegal/Ghana)-high in vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants
- Spirulina (Germany)-a microalgae promoting energy and strength and has the highest natural source of protein
- Chlorella (Germany)-a powerful microalgae containing more chlorophyll than any other plant on earth and essential minerals such as magnesium, iron and zinc
Try my other green powder recommendation, Skinny Protein
How to use Super Greens Powder
There are some recipes and uses that work really well. It’s suggested to add one teaspoon to water or smoothies. It can also be added to soups, sauces, guacamole and oatmeal. Try this smoothie recipe which is a favorite of many: 1 teaspoon Super Green powder, 2 bananas, 1/2 lemon, handful of spinach and 1 cup of water
=>>TO GET RECIPE FOR THE DAIRY-FREE BROCCOLI SOUP CLICK HERE<<=
=>>TO GET RECIPE FOR SUPERFOOD VEGGIE WRAP CLICK HERE<<=
Check out this video below of how to make the Super Green tomato pasta sauce
Here’s what people are saying about Super Greens
- “I love adding Super Greens to my daily smoothie! It’s so great having 6 amazing superfoods in one convenient package” Lori
- “I’m 18, workout daily and have a protein shake daily. I recently started adding my moms Super Greens to my protein shakes. I like it because I definitely don’t eat enough greens and Super Greens helps me meet the nutritional requirements I’m looking for. I like it so much I ordered some for myself!” Joe
- “I typically only add spinach to my smoothies but with Super Greens I’m adding amazing ingredients I wouldn’t normally buy individually. This makes it so convenient plus it’s affordable. This is definitely a win-win for me!” Lori
- “I love the Super Green. I add to water for extra nutrients, as well as protein shakes. I recently added it to my pesto sauce and it was great.” Kim
- “My favorite is Super Greens, Forever Beautiful, blueberries, mangos, strawberries, walnuts, banana, and flax milk – YUM!!!!” Jenny
- “I am a big fan of the super green mix! It’s the first green mix I’ve ever tried that tastes good, is so smooth and is made from the purest ingredients! I drink it everyday in my smoothie and I have also experienced such a gain in energy!” Lynsey
I hope you’ve learned more about what is Super Greens powder from YourSuper. For your best health I recommend Super Greens daily to help boost the immune system along with all the other amazing health benefits. To order Super Greens click here and use code HEALTHYFOODIE to get 15% off. I’ve used alot of the powders from YourSuper and my favorite so far is Plant Collagen. It just smells and looks so yummy. I add it to my coffee in the morning. Please let me know if you have any questions about the healthy powders here and leave a comment below with your experience.
- You can read my article here about Plant Collagen
- You can read my article here about Magic Mushroom
- You can read my article here about Moon Balance
- You can read my article here about Power Matcha
Get your FREE healthy lifestyle checklist. Make healthy living a habit!
17 thoughts on “What Is Super Greens Powder”
I’ve been considering buying this brand- how is it different from the nested greens? Just wondering if I should spend more and try this one!
@Erika I’m not sure exactly the difference but good thing is you can try yoursuper products and return within 30 days if you are not satisfied. Please let me know what you think if you try it. Best wishes for good health!
This sounds great for me, I really try to eat healthy but sometimes getting 5 to 9 portions of fruit and veg in a day can be harder than you think.
This makes it so much easier and I love that you can add into so many other things.
Looking forward to trying it and the smoothy recipes.
@Amy great to hear that you will try it! Please let me know how you like it or if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by today!
It was a surprise to me that companies have come up with a powder that has all the ingredients of green veggies. Aren’t green supposed to be green when we have them? A powder would obviously have to dry them out for powdering. But then you do say it is a good thing for people who do not take their greens as they should. I agree.
Thanks for some great information.
A great, informative read.
I’m afraid I am one of these people who simply doesn’t get enough greens into my everyday life.
Don’t get me wrong, I typically eat healthy, well-balanced meals most of the time, but I tend to stick to spinach or peas as a “green veg”, as these happen to be my favourites.
I’ve tried various other leafy greens, as I know I should be eating more of them, but I generally find that after a few days I simply give up through a lack of taste.
I’ve often considered a super greens powder, but have never actually followed through. I’m not adverse to making and consuming smoothies (healthy ones I should add), so this seems to be the way forward for me.
Thanks once again for a timely reminder and hopefully something that will push me in the right direction.
@Partha thank you for visiting today. Please let me know how you like the products and if you have any questions.
Thanks for putting this article together on Super Greens.
I’ve been looking for a product just like this so I can get my required intake of greens without having to munch on broccoli all day.
I think I’ll order the smaller package first, and if I really like it, I’ll go for the larger order, and get the free cookbook.
Thanks once again!
@Michael great! Let me know how you like it and if you have any questions. Thanks for visiting today!
Trying to eat healthy and still don’t get all of those greens in. Moringa is in my tea, but I didn’t know it was a super green. Good info!
@Debbie thank you for visiting today. Let me know if you have any questions. Best wishes for good health.
I Amazing article about the super greens powder. This seems like an amazing product with 6 greens and nothing else added to it. This itself is a big yes for me to try this out. This is a little expensive but it worth it. You get what you pay for. This big bonus of this green powder is that all the ingredients are organic. What more do you want, eh?
Many thanks for writing this article and sharing your amazing recommendation of super green powder with us.
@Habib thank you so much for your comment and please let me know how you like it. Best wishes for good health.
Great information! I knew there were benefits to super greens, but I wasn’t aware of this many. I think my BIL uses this brand (he is pretty limited in his diet and this helps him). I usually take a super greens most mornings in my shake, but I’ll be sure to do it every day now! Thanks!
@Erika thank you for visiting today. Please let me know if you have any questions about the products.
There are many “greens powders” on the market today. This one looks to be of super high quality, which is why the price is high. The old adage, “You get what you pay for”, applies here, I think.
I currently take a super greens formula in a daily smoothie, or by itself in water. Very few of us get the phytonutrients and other nutrients we can only get from enough greens daily. This is a great way to advance one’s health and immune system.
Baobab, while not “green” is a true “super food”. It is one of the most antioxidant-dense foods on the planet. It has even higher ORAC value than acai!
You’ve done your health conscious readers a great service by introducing them to Super Greens. If they are not already using a high quality greens powder, or, think this may be better than what they are using, they should give it a try.
@Glenn I’m so glad you have visited again today. You provide such valuable feedback here and I thank you for your support. Best wishes for good health.